Taggers2Gether


Photobucket




Designers l work for..

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Tutorial Writers Inc


Photobucket




Monday, October 4, 2010
This tag was made with a awesome ScrapKit from Tootypupscraps It is part of a Awareness Blog Train You can find Susan's Part here Rebecca Sinz's images can be purchased from Dreamscape Imaging here I used Vix_Mask160 for this tag you can find it here Susan what a amazing job, l love the elements and papers keep up the good work. Hugs lee xx ---------------- l started this tag with a 800 x 800 image and add paper17 then went to layers, load/save mask and loaded Vix_Mask160 and hit load Then l selected frame 2 and placed it centre to the mask and add a drop shadow of 5 Next l selected my images, l selected the main image with the background and resized them once l added them to the tag senting them down under the frames I add the words " Silent Hope" to the post in the frame given the words a drop shadow if 1 I then selected the awareness ribbon and resized it to 160 before adding it to the tag with a drop shadow of 3 Merged the group and added 2 borders in different colors was my second last chore Copyright details were the last item added Hugs lee xx

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Midnight's Facebook

Midnight's Facebook
Click icon to view

Midnight Art's Email

Please feel free to email me, just click midnightmusic@live.com.au


Suzanne Woolcott

Please visit her blog here and leave a message of love and support for a amazing lady and artist.

Some Tunes

NetworkedBlogs

About Me

lee
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
l am a 54 yr old who enjoys life and what it gives us No Kids, but a long list of neices and nephews l love and adore. I adore Art and photography and l have done a lot over the past 10 years, over the next year l hope to show you a lot of my work. I also began using paintshop about 3 years ago now, and just started making wordart for blogs in December 2010. Hugs lee xx
View my complete profile