Taggers2Gether


Photobucket




Designers l work for..

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Tutorial Writers Inc


Photobucket




Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Wow! My results look great dont they? You can get this amazing new Christmas ScrapKit from Christy here I also used the amazing work of Suzanne Woolcott, you can find all her work here The font l used is 2Peas Tigertails you can find it here I also used Vix_Mask432 and Vix_Mask434 you can find them here Christy each and every ScrapKit you put together is more amazing than the last one. Keep up the awesome work Hugs lee xx ------------------------ I started this tag with a 800 x 800 image and add paper 9 then went to layers, load/save mask and selected my mask, hit load I then add paper 13 and went to load/save mask and selected my mask and hit load Then l selected tree 3 and reduced its size to 500 with a minor adjustment l then added a drop shadow of 4 Tree 1 l reduced the size to 450 and duplicated it so there would be one on each side of tree 3 and add a drop shadow of 4 to them Snowman 1 was next after it was resized to 200 and mirrored l placed it on the right side of the tree and add a drop shadow of 3 Bunny came next and after it was resized to 150 l placed it to the left of the snowman in front of the tree and add a drop shadow of 2 Santa's hat was resized to 100 and placed in front of the bunny tucked against it Redbow 1 was my last element and once l had resized it l placed it in the yop right hand side of the tag sending it below the green mask layer and angling it Last thing add was the tube for this l selected a Suzanne Woolcott " Gorjuss " tube and add a drop shadow of 3 Licence details were the last to be added Hugs lee xx

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Midnight's Facebook

Midnight's Facebook
Click icon to view

Midnight Art's Email

Please feel free to email me, just click midnightmusic@live.com.au


Suzanne Woolcott

Please visit her blog here and leave a message of love and support for a amazing lady and artist.

Some Tunes

NetworkedBlogs

About Me

lee
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
l am a 54 yr old who enjoys life and what it gives us No Kids, but a long list of neices and nephews l love and adore. I adore Art and photography and l have done a lot over the past 10 years, over the next year l hope to show you a lot of my work. I also began using paintshop about 3 years ago now, and just started making wordart for blogs in December 2010. Hugs lee xx
View my complete profile